|Legends say that once in 100 years on a friday 13th on a full moon, I make a good drawing.|
Zombie Survival NotesTop 10 Lessons For Surviving A Zombie AttackZombie Survival Notes by BackRoseSin
10. The zombie may be gone, but the threat lives on
9. No place is safe, only safer
8. Keep moving, keep low, keep quiet, keep alert!
7. Get out of the car, get onto the bike
6. Get up the damn staircase, then DESTROY IT!!!!^^
5. Ideal protection= Tight (and pocket-less) clothes, short hair)
4. Blades DON'T need reloading! (hint, hint)
3. Use your head; cut off theirs!
2. They feel no fear, why should you?
1. Organize BEFORE they rise!
Killing Zombies 101
Bludgeon: Crowbar (Titanium/Carbon-steel best; steel second-best)
Decapitation: Japanese Samurai katana (long blade, best)
Japanese Ninjite sword (short blade, second best)
Machete (best if black in color)
Knife: 6-8 inch smooth blade; Trench Spike is best (if it can be found)
Gun: M1 Carbine